Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer dance


1) Summer dresses; can't get enough of these dresses!  2) Graphic T's; fashion saviour for days when you wake up late for classes. I need more of it.  3) Cardigan; just because?  4) Checkered shirt; I have yet to own one myself :(  5) Shorts; I blame this on the weather. It's so HOT in Malaysia!  6) Funky shades; looks good on anyone.  7) Hippie bracelets; i'm going for hippie style these days.  8) Stones (rings); and lots of them! They look so delicate and precious.  9) Jeans; seriously, what's with some of my jeans shrinking and some expanding? I need a good pair of denim.  10) Mary-Jane heels; a good classic darling one.  11) Wedges; for height and comfort. Love them.


It's VivienneShout's one year anniversary! Can't believe its been a year since i had this blog. Well, hope to continue writing and sharing whatever worth sharing here.  : ]


Cheers~



Create your own set here at Polyvore.

No comments:

Post a Comment