Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pretty pictures

Been trying hard to concentrate on my microsoft word program but my mouse seem to always hover over the Google Chrome tab. Yea, i'm distracted all the time. My apologies for the lack of updates. My 2 weeks off is almost up (with only one day left tomorrow). Thank God for the public holiday or else i'll have a presentation supposedly to be today. But of course, it had to be dragged to next week which is absolutely insane cause more assignments will be given then. I'm crying in front of my computer, can you tell? Hahaha.

I haven't sync a lot of photos i've taken over the week to my hard disk so, i practically have no pictures to post today. While i was scrolling through my computer files looking for some photos, i came across some pictures i gotten off the internet which are kinda my inspiration. Most of them were posted on my Tumblr account before, whereas some are just strays on my computer file, waiting to be posted up. So, i guess i'll share some here.

I have no idea who the pictures belong to cuz it's been in my computer for a very long time. The owner of the picture is not known, so, i'll just leave you with this note: I do not claim ownership of any materials, namely images, featured in this blog post. All materials belong to respective owners and credits go to them. Thank you.

I'm really impress with this picture. Such art.
Omg.... i loved her dress! It was such a beautiful wedding. I can't
get enough of it.
Should i get bangs?
She is one hot mama, i tell you. Soohh pretty!
No Strings Attach, the movie i think. I haven't watch it,
but i love this movie still.
People say they make a cute couple. I think so too.. : )
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
I WANT THIS TOO! 64 Years of marriage.
Queen Elizabeth & Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip.
I always wanted to make such collage and stick it on my room wall.
But my mom wouldn't let me. She don't like dirty walls. : (
Should i get this? Maybe. Woots!


"I was nothing more than a girl who wished for something different watching her dreams from a distance." - Yuna
 
Yuna - Super Something.
Current replay.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic post!
    You should do this more, Vien XD
    btw, i am on pro-bangs camp so go ahead and get them
    then post it here on your blog as soon as you got them cut
    the maple pouring onto the pancake really did it for me and miranda is gorgeous. if i was a guy, i would totally do her.
    lol @ harry pix

    alright, i'll leave your post
    i think it has suffered more than enough of my rambling.
    ta-ta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! thanks a lot. i think this is the longest comment u ever written for me. :D

    ReplyDelete