Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sophomore

OhMyGawd. I. am. so. sleepy. But yet i'm twitching my eyes open to write a post. Once again, my day was filled with never ending assignments. Currently having a 2 week long college break. But doesn't feel an inch of a break to me. Struggled the whole day to complete my 1000-word essay (and yet to be finished). It still needs a lot of research, etc. I kinda punished myself today due to the day before - not letting myself anywhere far from the computer more than 10 minutes. Yesterday was awful. I slept for... lets see... 2am... 10, 12,... Yup, slept for 18 hours yesterday (2am to 12pm+ ; 1pm to 6pm+). I suffered with terrible headache and urged to vomit. Yuck.

But all is well. Feeling well-rested. On Saturday, we celebrated my grandma's 70th birthday. I think everyone had fun, i know i did. The dinner bill came up to RM1000++. LOL. My very first time eating such an expensive dinner. I will upload some pictures when i have the time later on.

My aunt jokingly said my headache was due to the wine i drank. Ha.Ha. Not funny. Totally not because of that. Hmph.

So... the reason why i'm actually writing this post is because i'm super excited. Barely hours from now, David Cook first single from his 2nd album will debut! So, yeah, can't sleep because of that. His second album will be out this coming June. I super love his album cover. Soohh cute. For many who don't know, i'm a Cook fan since his AI days. When he sang Lionel Richie 'Hello', i was all "awed". Hoping his 2nd album is as good, as husky, as sexy as the first. : )


Ok. Crashing my bed like, NOW. WillbedreamingofDavidtonight. Bye.


My personal alien-y picture

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna post a picture like that too (my personal alien-y pic)
    then we can call it alien series
    yours could be alien series i and mine ii!
    hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright! get to make funny looks we didn't know we can do before. :D

    ReplyDelete