Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mama always said

Guten Tag.
(my attempt to speak German)

Looking at my previous blog post makes me feel like taking it down. Doesn't sound like me at all. Sound more like a horrid self. But since my loyal reader and a.b.f already commented on it, i feel diffident to remove it. Though still working on my never-ending pool of assignments, i came across some forgot-it-ever-existed pictures in my hard disk so, i may as well just load it up here.

These pictures were taken from my mom's birthday. Seem like it was ages ago but really, it was just a couple of weeks ago. Haha. Proves that i have short-term memory.

Personally, i think those redhead dolls are creepy to look at.






Run Forest, RUN!




Now, some humans.
My angry looking sister. Awesome wallpaper eh? :P
Mom and Paps

This band plays almost every night at the Curve. They're good.
But unfortunately when i snap this picture, guess what song were they singing?
Justin Bieber's infamous song (to me), Baby. And later broke down to Wonder Girls' Nobody.

And lastly.
You know the old trick where you wrap with lots and lots of newspaper around the gift and make the person go
through the whole process tearing one by one? I did that to my mom!
Had to be done. Sorry. Patience is virtue mom.
I got her The Osmonds Greatest hits CD. Her favourite band of all time.

On a more recent note, had one of the most memorable lunches last Friday. With 2 of my a.b.f' (always best friends lah). Was a last minute thing. My class amazingly ended early (and had a presentation spew that day), so text them to meet up. Haven't seen Lava for so long! Even her hair has grown so long.

Talking about hair, i'm going to chop, snip, cut, magically begone, my hair short next, next month! Excited. Hopefully i don't chicken out last minute.

For you.  

Auf Wiedersehen. (goodbye in German)

2 comments:

  1. agree about the creepy redhead dolls! another lunch please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. creepy right? okie dokie!

    ReplyDelete