Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Everyday like this

I sorta wish everyday was like yesterday. I when for a very short interview yesterday at Damansara. Missed the first bus and had to wait for another solid 15 minutes for the next one. I didn't intentionally miss the bus. It drove by without stopping even though i was waving my hand like a crazy monkey at the roadside. But whatever! My public transport experience is far worse than yesterday's.

The interview didn't take long at all. It was a mere 10 to 15 minutes talk about when i can start. Blah blah blah. If successful, i'll official be starting my work anytime this week or next. The downside about it is, i need to work during weekends as well.


Yeah, i was alone the whole time yesterday. I got used to shopping alone since my internship last time, so i kinda like the idea of strolling around a shopping mall without anyone to follow or even rush me. I still love someone's company - like my mom or sister or a friend. I guess what i am trying to say is, i won't sulk or cry at the corner just because no one wants to go out with me-lah.



I spend almost an hour at Borders! Just imagine -- The smell of books. Meters and meters of tall shelves. And slow jazz music playing at the background. No kidding. They were playing some blusey-jazz music. And the book i was reading? I didn't even need to pay for it to read it. I almost made it to chapter 6 but my butt and back was starting to hurt (i was sitting on the floor against the wooden shelf).

I even had time to grab myself a power size Lychee Cooler from Juice Works. Never say no to a cup full of vitamins!


Definitely a happy camper. So far, my October rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment