Saturday, October 16, 2010

More than a thousand suns

I got a new favourite music video! Linkin Park, The Catalyst. Meaningful lyrics. Amazing video. I think most Linkin Park songs have social-concern meanings to it. For example, What I've Done and In The End. Mostly it's about war, people, and the dying earth.

The Catalyst is a new song by them from their new album, A Thousand Suns. I am definitely in love with the video. The effects. The shots. The angle. Everything (especially the water scene). I see it from the technical side. It's quite a dark, edgy video. If you're a make-sense-out-of-the-video kind of person, then, maybe this is not your favourite.

Watch it in HD. Just switch from (if not set yet) 360p to 720p HD or 1080p HD and put it full screen. Only then, you can fully enjoy the video. LMAO.


I miss Mike Shinoda's (and Chester's) voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment