Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Paramorain Syndrome

The doctor have officially announced that i am facing a mild but still serious Paramorain Syndrome. This syndrome only occurs to a few certain people. And it only happens when a rock-band call Paramore is near town. You, or rather i, will feel a little light burn in the chest area that is known as jealousy when other people flashes their concert ticket. You will also face a severe listening problem to the real world. All you will hear is Hayley Williams voice ringing in your ears.

The pain is unbearable. So, so painful to go through tonight. Hearing shouts and screams from miles away yet i am stuck at home, listening to the same album over and over again.

Life is unfair. Why must i be the one that face with such sickness?

Reading this makes me even more sad.

Yeah, i may sound a little crazy now. In my past Paramore post, i was so sure i was going but when i found out the ticket price, my heart nearly sank. I know tons of my friends who are going tonight. And boo me, i am staying at home flipping through my Astro channels.

This syndrome sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment