Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Play-dough

I honestly wish i was on the beach right this moment. Arg. My vacation mood is not contemplate to leave my boring self anytime soon, i think. Been having this on-the-road-and-sun-tan-on-the-beach feeling since i started my break. Plans or no plans, it seems that every bit of my attempt for a holiday goes down the swampy drain.

My parents and I had this amazing plan to go Penang, ironically, this coming weekend and i got so excited that i even planned what to wear! Bad news is, the 'lovely' country of mine is having this chaotic rally around Malaysia this Saturday. (So much for the peaceful country i used to think Malaysia was) Hoping it's nothing too serious, my parents ought to take precaution, hence my va-ca cancellation. *cries*

Nah... i ain't talking about politics and violent rallies here. Honestly, these stuff / issue ages you. One reason why i don't bother mixing in any governmental or political. I guess you could say, at my age, i have more important things to worry about.


Here's a sneak peak for my next post - which i think, would be an image loaded post (since i'm out of words currently). I've been talking myself into delaying these pictures because i was (and still am) too lazy to edit them. :P


Talk soon~ God bless...



P.S.: Pray for me for a vacation. Not trying to be desperate (yeah, maybe i am); i am being wishful.










P.S.S: Isn't this like heaven? Hahahaha. I love IT!

This is an M&M's store located in London, known as the M&M's World London. It is the world's largest candy store!!!
The more the reason for me to move to England as soon as i have the "pounds" to support myself. xD
Click here for more gorgeousness or here to read more about the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment