Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wondermilk

Hello pretty and "hunky" readers!

Had a little trouble switching on my trustee laptop today and it got me all frustrated that i almost give up. Nevertheless, here are some pictures i took during my date with the awesome girlfriends. It feels like we now make more of an effort to meet-up and hang-out, compared to previously where i had one month long holiday and only meet up with my bestfriend once.

We went to this local cupcake cafe to hang which we threesome love a lot, for its ambiance and of course, cupcakes. I personally think that their cupcakes are the best (although pricey) I've tasted so far. Not perfect but definitely one of my favourites.

Facebook destroys physical communication.
2's gone! Saving the best for last???
The day we went Wondermilk Cuppacakes, they had a photoshoot there. Great to see my industry in action. ;D
Their lunchboxes are sooohhh cute!
Love the table set-up. So Alice in Wonderland feel, right? Where's Mr. Hatter?
Forget the cupcakes! Next time i come here, i'll get their Sloppy Joe and Smores!
I see rainbow cakes all over my Tumblr, FINALLY! I get to see a real one and photograph it as well!
I ♥ MACAROONS! I'll make it one day.

Love you girls. See you this Thursday! HARRY POTTER FINALE!!!!! Yes, i blog, i eat cupcakes, i (want to) bake macaroons, and i read & watch Harry Potter. So sue me. L.O.L. Can't believe i was 11 when the first film came out; and 8 or 9 when i had the first book. Time flies.

Bye~.

No comments:

Post a Comment