Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pesky meaning

(a little too random*)


Mother: What did you have for lunch today?
Daughter: errrrr... a bar of chocolate and a banana!
Mother: *takes banana and whacks daughter repeatedly with banana, then, takes a bowl of rice and stuff it into daughter's mouth.*

Riiiite... that did not exactly happen, but it probably would (in my head only) if i told my mom that. She's your all typical mom who overly worries about their child's diet and you know, all those stuff (whatever moms usually worries). While i try to digest all my lecturers' uploaded readings (maybe not), i did some house chores as well. Definitely not my favourite part of staying at home. I would opt to go out if those pesky little things called assignments would stop coming knocking on my door everyday. You know how human's are never satisfied. There's this thing but you want the other. And when you have that, you want another. It goes on and on as life goes. One second, i wish i had a holiday and when i did, i wish i had something to keep me occupied. Now, i'm fully occupied, i want back my holiday. Makes me laugh every time i think about it. Anyway, my new lecturers are kinda intimidating. They speak like Japan made bullet trains! If they were recorders, i would slow it down 2x. But, they are all friendly and nice. That's if you stay on their good side.

This song makes me want to do exactly that.


No comments:

Post a Comment