Monday, January 17, 2011

Purple rain


I just tried my hands on Polyvore and it's really fun. Although it makes you wish all those clothes were yours.

1) A flowy black tank top. I can get this anywhere... really.  2) Checkered shirt. I saw a boutique selling the exact shirt for RM15. I seriously wish i had bought it.  3) Black cardigan. I'm looking high and low for this! Saw it at Cotton On but didn't have my size.  4) White trench-coat. *faints* Since i was a little girl and first laid eyes on a white trenchcoat, i immediately fell in love. I remember running through my babysitter's wardrobe and found it. Of course it wasn't Burberry like the one i displayed, but it was still very darling.  5) Fedora. Honestly, probably the easiest thing to find. But not for me. I can't seem to find one that fits me perfectly. I admit, i have a very large head.  6) Skinnies. I need this, like right now!  7) Mulberry Alexa leather bag. OMG. The most gorgeous bag i ever laid eyes on. I want it!  8) Rings. I'm trying to collect as many as i could.  9) Brogues. I didn't even know it was called "brogues". I thought it was simply "Ankle boot".

No comments:

Post a Comment