Saturday, October 2, 2010

All that squishy feeling

Ask me what am i doing now...

Go on.. ask me!


I'm am compiling a bunch of songs for my sis's wedding day. She wanted to have romantic songs playing at the background during her special day. So, here i am now, feeling all lovey-dovey and squishy feeling inside, listening and finding the perfect entrance song for the lovely couple.

I'm not sure whether she and her "hubby" have the same taste as "mua", but i'm hoping it is. Because i think i found the one. And i am jealous that it's not my wedding. Boo hoo...

But for what's worth, i can't wait to see her all dressed up in her white gown with my brother-in-law hand-in-hand, entering the ballroom (or rather, restaurant).

Geeeeessss...... thinking of it makes me feel all fluffy and mushy and tinkling inside.

I love WEDDINGS!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment