Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vintage-y

Heyyo!

Ahhh... good to back and blogging. Feel really guilty for the whole m.i.a thing - was super busy this whole weeksss(s). Assignments. Need i say more? They're practically like my dating partner now. Anyway, since i'm done with my prĂ©cis and storyboard, i got some extra spare time to put some life back into my blog! So, what's happening currently? Well, interesting or not, i'm doing this case study on the ongoing war in Libya for my global society assignment. Been researching in the school library (which i adore, btw) and on the internet. Found a lot of interesting facts about this middle eastern country. Did you know Libya is the 4th largest country in Africa? It's never a bad thing to have some extra general knowledge.

Recently, i've been passing by lots of dead things. While walking home a couple of times, i saw 2 dead rats in a day, dead cockroaches, and one time i saw a dead cat on my way home in the car. Gross. The image of the flatten (fur still attached) rat is still in my head. Considering how many dead rats are killed by cars everyday, yet there are still so many rats!


More random pictures from past weeks...


The beautiful nature.

M&M craze.

Pink Wednesday!!! with the superb Holga lomo cam. :)

Pasta i made for myself. Yes, i'm awesome. No, i didn't make it from scratch, it's instant. But yes, i'm still awesome. :P

Love this picture. It's my grandfather. <3


Pictures taken from this restaurant Mun stumbled upon.

Now, time to continue with my presentation slides for next week!

Yes, life's hard.

2 comments:

  1. *ahem* my peanut m&m's which you've stolen
    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse moi? i did not steal your m&ms.. it's MINEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete