Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thinking is Ritual

There's so many things in my mind these few days. Things to worry about. Things to care about. Things to think about.

From deviantART. Credited to Trianglis.

    1. I have yet to do any university research.

I have allocated a few of my choices. But none of them are my number one choice. I have my dream university in my list but i know i will never in the million years get to go there to study. No, this is not the never-say-never situations. Cuz i know it WILL not happen. Well, it will not unless i get a million dollars at my front door tomorrow morning.

From deviantART. Credited to shakespeare-sister.


    2. I have yet to decide what course am i going to major in.

Yes, yes... How do one decide where to go if one doesn't even know what he/she wants? I did however, confidently tell myself (and everyone else) what i was going to major in uni. But deep down, i'm not sure myself.


Shoot me.
Credited to My-Paper-Heart.


    3. I have yet to confirm whether am i going to Paramore concert.

I know! I want to go so bloody badly (Paramore rocks my socks off!). But the ticket price is killing me. Uni cost is already freaking my parents out. And scholarship is hardly even on the way - I don't know whether i can burden another RM150++ on my shoulder.


Strangle me.
Credited to GreyFoxus.


    4. I have yet to clean my study table.

Since a week ago, i told my parents that i will clean the messy table once I've finish my final. I'm done with final, and the table remains the same. Every morning when i wake up, i push my little motivational button to clean the table. But - when i see the pile of books, paper, files, sticky notes, notebooks, pencils, pen... (the list goes on) Well, lets just say my motivational button got jammed up.

No, i am not a messy person. I just choose to be "organize" in my own comfort. :)

Credited to IbrahimAmr.


    5. I have yet to put on my jogging shoes.

This has been my new year resolution for many, many, many... many years, repeatedly. But i have yet to accomplish it. I need to exercise!

Credited to wolfdrawn.


    6. I have yet to find the perfect wedding gift for my sister.

I have a rough idea what i gonna give her but i just haven't get started on it yet!


Punch me.
Credited to "me".


    7. I have yet to watch finish the whole series of White Collar. 

It's a new TV series i'm obsess about. Honestly speaking, there's nothing special about this show. It's just about this police guy who captures this world-class con man and they somehow become partners in solving crimes. They talk really fast. Sometimes hard for me to catch what they are saying. Nah... nothing special really. Except for Matt Bomer in it. :D

(Reportedly, he's gay. *cries* Gay but very, very, very good-looking indeed.)


Hug me.
The piercing blue eyes. The charming smile. And that face! *faints*

I'm just being a normal person trying to get through this phase of her life. But if you know me well enough, that's just an excuse. But who really cares. University application, scholarship application, concerts, old-and-never-achieved-resolution, and watching a TV show hoping to see him shirtless is just one part of my life to go through.

Ahh... here's a video for you to unwind everything. Enjoy~

My current replay.

No comments:

Post a Comment