Friday, August 13, 2010


I tried. I really did. I put myself in front of the computer everyday, hoping to have some inspiration... to blog.

And i finally do! Kudos to me!

Today was my last day of college classes. And i meant that for real. Last day. As in the class of the last. Final. End. Yang terakhir. For . the . rest . of . my . college . life ..


Of course i shall be continuing my degree very soon but at the moment there's a lot to consider first.

Will be having my final examination in 2 weeks time but as for now, i am totally FREE! (Yes, i shall worry about studying later. Don't pop my bubble). After the final paper on Saturday, or rather, on the 29th October, i shall officially be a graduated Mass Commer.!

Do you know the feeling of accomplishment? I can almost taste it.



However, let's not rush into the future. It'll come when it comes, right?



PS.: I had McDonald's for dinner today. I am totally sinful at the moment.



Pictures obtain from deviantART.com

No comments:

Post a Comment