Thursday, November 24, 2011

16th page

Books has been my partner this whole week. Finally, i am able to sit by the window with my feet snuggled in the most worn-out but comfy socks in the world (no, i'm exaggerating... or am I?) and let my mind drift away into a non-existent fictional world. I guess that's why i love story books so much. The fictional characters' life seem much more interesting than mine i guess. : )

The pile of books hasn't move an inch since we brought it back home last month from an awesome book sale. I need to find a storage place for all of it soon. Now, it's just taking up space on the dining table which adds to the mess that is already on it. Mom, chill... it will magically disappear before Chinese New Year next year.

Right?

I snap you,
you snap me... :P

Some pictures from my birthday. Pictures credited to the penguin lover. :D

The girls.
The boys.
 that my family came to celebrate with me.

1) Besides story books, also got the cookbook by Jamie Oliver. The love mentor of my life. Hahaha. It was he who had me add the extra "requirement" to the dream guy list - someone who can cook! xD He was the person who made me fall in love with cooking and baking from The Naked Chef series. I wanted this cookbook when it first came out in 2002 but i remember it costing about RM200! I got that copy for only RM25! More reason why i love sale.
2) The website i designed for my web design class. My first time playing around with WYSIWYG interface. And i love it, except for the HTML codes tho. Those things give me headache. I'm quite happy with the end result. It actually links!
3) The stuff to get this weekend to start my macarons trial&error session. Do you see what i see in that picture? *creepy*
4) And a few pictures of the night of redemption, my birthday dinner. Redemption because i ruin the whole plans for the perfect 21st birthday party when i fell sick and couldn't get out of bed. Thank God for letting me get back on my feet and for the irreplaceable company i had that night.



Today marks the 16th week for my family. *grins* Will reveal what that means soon. Meanwhile...


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment