Sunday, November 20, 2011

To-do's

To-do list for the next 2 months [in no particular order]:
(a no- picture post)

1. Bake macarons.
Been meaning to make these when i first tasted them, on the tip of my tongue, melting in mouth. My God, it's amazing. And from the looks of it, all you need is 4 basic ingredients (with other additional flavours + colouring you like). But i've read many blogs and write-ups about making macarons and it's much, much more difficult than it looks. You need to get the right temperature, the right amount of beating, the right amount of time to cool, etc, etc... Or else it'll just fall apart and crack. Not good. If i succeed, macarons for everyone! :D

2. Exercise.
I know what you're thinking... "yeah right... she'll never do it". It's true. It's been my new year resolution for as long as i can remember. And till today, never once i put up a pace to my usual walking. Alas, I am determine to change that. Yesterday, i bought my very first pair of running shoes. What's more? It was on sale! (Love sale items!) I am determine to walk, jog, run, flip, flap, flop, whatever, at least 4 times a week - 20 minutes a day. And if i can run for at least 15 minutes by myself, i may (and i say, 'may') join my dad every morning at 6.30am. :)
If i can will up a 3000 word essay in 2 weeks, i know i have the will power to change to a healthier lifestyle.

3. Snap, snap, snap!
Photographs that is. My next quest - Kuala Lumpur!

4. Get a job.
Yeah, 2 months of holiday is awesome but staying home and rot isn't exactly my ideal way of spending a productive holiday. So, a job it is. Time to pull out the Star Classifieds and log on to Jobstreet. Who's willing to hire me on a 2 month basis? xD

5. Holiday.
Dear family, can we take a short, short holiday to somewhere? Anywhere! We don't even need to buy anything. Only petrol and food. Pur...leasee...? Dear friends, can we please, please make the field-trip we've been talking about since we were 17 into reality? Seriously. God only knows, how long i've rant about this. But i really, really want a holiday!!! Please sweep me off somewhere other than my lovely home. 

6. Chop my locks again.
It's getting addictive really. I love long hair. But i'm starting to love short hair too. It's easier, more manageable, and save on shampoo! Lol.

7. Develop my first analogue film.
8. And start building my lomo wall!
The beauty of it, makes me speechless. *excited*

9. Beauty sleep.
Kung Fu Panda in da' house! Right, i am not as cute as Po. But my eyes are as black as Po's. Terrible. I need more quality sleep!



Cheers all.


2 comments:

  1. Hohohoho!
    You better not back out from your promise on the macarons, Vien!
    Anyway, we can have two trips: one in KL and one in Melaka/PD/Penang/Kuala Selangor/whatever place we can think of? Check out Groupon or Dealmates (Jon told me he has a friend working there so it's easier for us to secure a deal)!

    And do you think that Lava would be able to join us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.flexijourney.com/blog/beautiful-photos-from-places-around-malaysia/

    More ideas on where to go for photography trip! Putrajaya seems kinda cool too. Btw, there's this fishing village that I've heard and seen that's amazing for taking photographs. Can't remember where I've read it but I remember clearly that some weddings are held there for its simple beauty and it is wayy nicer+cleaner than Pulau Ketam!

    ReplyDelete