Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pasta day


Was feeling obsessionally chef-ish today. Couldn't resist myself from doing something practical for the past few days. Yesterday, i just drew finish my craft set idea (that i've put on hold since last year). I've always love making crafts like origami(s) and fancy artwork but never had enough $$$ to buy the materials. So, i usually just jot down my ideas somewhere and wait for a fortune to one day drop onto my lap or something. Maybe not. Anyways, today i made myself lunch, something i rarely do. Normally, it would just be junk food or an empty stomach for lunch. I can't help but think this whole i-can't-sit-down-and-do-nothing hyper-activeness has something to do with the exercise routine i've been struggling working on (2nd week now!). I have to admit, it wasn't as easy keeping up with it. It takes a hell lot more of will power to wake up at 7am almost everyday. Couple of times, i literally switch off my phone to stop it from ringing - sub-consciously!!! As in i was still asleep but my brain sort of made its way to my hands to find the 'off' button on my phone. Creepy. But all in all, since i didn't weight myself to see any weight loss (or gain... because i still eat tons of junk food), all i know is, i'm liking the results so far - emotional and mental wise. Looks like all the Biggest Loser success story is true after all. Although i must point out, by evening time, i feel totally exhausted and shuts down immediately after my head hits the pillow.

Insomnia people, a good tip for you perhaps?


Oh, today's such a beautiful day isn't it? No rain . Just sunny sun and cool air.  : )

Happy December everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment