Friday, July 29, 2011

Shades


Migraine are such party-poopers. They come. They concur. They make you feel dead. And they leave you in a miserable physical and mental state of exhaustion. Honestly (and i am not exaggerating), migraine is like a running-trendmill implanted in the brain. For those lucky ones who (i envy you) have not experience migraine before, your head'll be pounding in pain, you'll feel tired, and all you want to do is lie down and sleep as long as your body (or your mom) lets you. I only wish some doctor or a scientist find a cure for this human "pest" - FAST. And for cancer too of course. Once heard someone said, "Hope cancer gets cancer and dies." L.O.L.

Well, my eyes are twitching and my head feels like an overworked machine jerking in my skull. Gonna rest now. I know migraine is all about relaxing and not stressing. So, what do you guys do to relax? I need a remedy. Tweet me up or comment below. : )


xoxo always~



No comments:

Post a Comment