Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Days-after

Next week will be the second half of my university freshman year (first year). Kind of excited because i can't wait to get all busy again. Then again, who really wants to give up the lazy days of lying in bed with my laptop watching back-to-back episodes of Pretty Little Liars and a bowl of cereal in hand?

Not me of course. I guess everything good always have to come to an end.

My holiday snack consist of chocolate chip peanut butter and Nutella. Sinful!!!!!
Another "life" update = My social media haven't been very active lately. Mainly Facebook. (There i said it.) I'm trying to cut back on my Facebook usage by reading more miscellaneous blogs, learning more photoshop skills online, etc. I admit that my Facebook obsession has become an everyday problem for me. I spent almost half an hour stalking people's updates. Not in a creepy way put bad enough that it messes up my priorities. For example, instead of brainstorming ideas for assignments first thing i get hold of an internet connection; i log onto Facebook. I think Facebook being my homepage is one of the contributing factors. A week ago, i officially changed Google as my homepage. (wheee... kudos to me!)

And i can proudly say, i have not been seeing the blue and white san-serif logo for at least 24 hours now. Woohooo!!!!! Haha. I know. 24 hours doesn't mean anything but like Neil Armstrong said "one small step for a [wo]man, one giant leap for [wo]mankind." And hey, that's an improvement considering my past must-log-in-Facebook-now obsession.


Cheers~


Unfortunately 24 hours is all i can stand with my itchy hands logging into it via mobile. =.= Yes. Mobile. Curse you Technology! 



No comments:

Post a Comment