Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August bogus

Another 'personal' post. Bogus means something that is not true or legitimate or simply - bullshit, silly and unbelievable.


Breakfast + snack
=
Omelet, baked beans, butter toast + Chocolate muffin topped with Nutella.


It's back to school and although it's only the second week, i'm already feeling the pressure of datelines and et cetera. I dread waking up at 6am every morning nowadays. I wish i could sleep till 10 or 12pm like always, i mean, like during the holidays. You can probably expect the M.I.A-ness here for awhile. I swear to update whenever possible. You have my word.

Above are some of my photolog i collected over the holiday weeks. There are more but feeling the strain of the copy+paste "procedure" from my ex.hard disk to the computer. [usually keep the original file in my hard disk and a resize one in my computer hard drive]

The 'CelebrateLife' band was given to me free many years ago when i still bought magazines. I never wore it because i used to think it was kinda' tacky. Until my late grandfather suffered from cancer and only then i started wearing it. Well, i stopped wearing it when i thought i loss it. Now it's back on my wrist again.

As for the food. Sorry. Should have warn ya' about it. Also, did a little reading and photo collage editing too.The book really made me see the word 'love' differently. But then again, i still believe in forever. Hopelessly romantic i am.

Went for a nice dinner with the family the other day to La Bodega. A Spanish restaurant i remember staring day and night at when i was working at a boutique next door. This one's another outlet at Empire Subang. The lighting was photographically miserable. Can't get a good shot with the Panasonic without flash.

Pro-Canon! Canon, Canon!!!


P.s.: I'm thinking I need a blog revamp. Do people really want to read my silly ranting?



No comments:

Post a Comment