Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 5

Day 5 - Sweet dreams

Sweet dreams. Before i can immerse myself into deep, sound sleep or to my wonderful land on cloudnine, i always have the habit of reading a book first. I can't remember when this so-called "habit" began, but ever since then, i can never sleep soundly without a chapter or two beforehand. Some may say it's a bad habit because it keeps your mind racing, but i say, BRING ON THE STORIES! Of course i won't say it's an effective way to fall asleep, unless it's a history book. I have, as a matter of fact broken my record of sleeping at 4am reading a book without feeling an inch tired. The culprit? The Hunger Games. (My current obsession) Gawd, i love that book. With all the hecticness during the day, a book (to me) is a great way to drift away to a more subtle and calmer 'imaginative world'. With that, comes (often enough) a sweet dream.


Corresponding to VivienneShouts photo challenge. Refer to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment