Friday, February 24, 2012

Photo challenge


I'm doing this. Who wants to join me? I had my best friend asked me to do such photo challenges before but i never took the effort to do it. Oopsie. Just because i find it really time consuming, not because i don't like the challenge. I take pictures only when i feel the creative juices flowing or simply when i see something worth snapping. I'm never a fan of posed or planned photography. I like things natural and candid. So, sue me if you will. I found this one on Tumblr and find it rather easy and it helps me kill some time. But don't hope for an orderly everyday post tho. Anyway, day one in the following post!


Check out this site if you're planning to do this photo thingie as a hobby. :)
http://www.photofriday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment