Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 - Something I love

Something (I) love. This one is tough. There are so many 'things' that i love. If i start listing them, i swear your eyes will bulge out of your socket. No.. I am not joking. After much thought, i finally came up with the one sentimental thing that i truly love. My childhood. Oh, how i miss it so dearly. The thought of my kid days, makes me smile as wide as The Grinch. This picture was taken many, many, years ago. If i knew the exact year, i would probably cry, knowing how long it was ago. So, let's just stick to many, many, ok? And yes, i am on a bike. Not those little motorcycles mat rempits ride on. It's a big bike, for big men. We used to ride it around town with my unrelated relative to go for supper. I think the most i love about my childhood is the people who made it so wonderful. I miss you meh meh and jiejie. 




Corresponding to VivienneShouts photo challenge. Refer to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment