Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Turkish delight

IMG_4616
IMG_4630
IMG_4624
IMG_4618
IMG_4633
IMG_4638
IMG_4631

Had a surprising dinner with my dad's boss last weekend. Surprising because it never happen before and it was sort of last minute. I decided to tag along despite the flu and cough because the boss was treating and it was Turkish food. I never had anything Turkish before, so, this was definitely the first for me. Oh, my dad's boss's a Turkish. Explains a lot isn't it? According to him, this place is the only authentic Turkish restaurant he could find. It was nice to have try something different from my usual nasi lemak and char kuey teow. I would recommend if you haven't experience Turkish delicacies before but personally, i wouldn't go back. Way too pricey as well as, some things are just meant for one time only. This is no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment