Monday, December 19, 2011

Leops

Prints are a spotted trend today. Not a big fan of leopard prints but got this skirt for RM20 only! Steal!

What happen to my weekend? No, really... what happen? I honestly thought it was a Saturday today. I woke up hoping to find my usual pack of nasi lemak waiting for me to chomp down like every usual weekend. Instead, i woke up to an empty house. How sad. Took me a moment to realize it's actually a Monday. (A new week already???!! What happen to my previous week?!) Haha. I guess i was so preoccupied with stuff that i didn't realize time has passed. Last [,last] week i had a chilled fun day with the family. This [last] week was all about making new friends, meeting new people, and shaking hands with all sorts of hands. I had fun, truthfully, more fun than my whole uni year put together. Awww.... Well then, now back to my usual holiday plans. Next up, Christmas dinner!

Happy holidays and merry Christmas...
(pictures in the next post...)

No comments:

Post a Comment