Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Goodbye irony


Isn't she pretty? Such gorgeous eyes. There was nothing on TV yesterday so i watched 90210 rerun on my local satellite tv. I don't usually watched 90210 cuz i think it has way too many booze, sex, and girl/boy drama. Laugh all you want but i seriously feel like slapping them in the face every time i watch it. Yesterday, i wanted to slap Naomi in the face (the character, not Annalynne Mccord). She's acting such a slut bitch. My favourite character is Navid. He's the only wholesome character i see.

Jessica Lowndes aka Adrianna sang a song called Saying Goodbye. I'm trying to get that song from YouTube but i can't find it. I didn't know she could sing until yesterday. She has such beautiful voice. Couldn't find the song i wanted but i found a music video of her featuring in Ironik's new single.

She's so pweetty here. Haha! I'm gushing over her. 


Her own song!

(The post title has nothing to do with the content of this post whatsoever. It's just a random thought.)

No comments:

Post a Comment